April 11, 2011

Blowing the Whistles







All Images sourced from Whistles

I am more than happy to announce that I am now a fully-fledged Whistles girl! Hurrah! New job, new start for me...as I recently hopped over from Bastyan to the Whistles concession within House of Fraser, Manchester. 

Pretty exciting times, more money, prettier clothes and I have the loveliest manager...one of my best friends miss Grace...which is even better! Onwards and upwards I say! 

Here is a small collective of my favorite shots from the current Whistles campaign. Worked intrinsically into the collection are beautiful clean lines, subtle warm shades and playful prints. Late 60's early 70's styles combined with preppy luxe create a high glamour for the high street kinda vibe. 

Like what you see? All of out stunning spring pieces are starting to arrive in store... come for a visit... I'll dress you up! xxx

1 comment:

Matthew Spade said...

well done, looking forward to seeing what you get

Archives