May 03, 2011

KATE & WILLS BIG DAY PART 2; THOMAS STREET TREAT PARTY



As I unfortunately had to work on the Royal Wedding Day, I didn't get to watch the lovely event in its entirety... however me being super organised, I timed the major highlights and kept running upstairs to the work canteen to watch it on the telly there! I got to see the double kiss which I was incredibly happy about!

After work, I headed down to the Northern Qtr to join in the celebrations. Above are my photographs that I took on the day, with two of my bezzies Hannah and Laura. Thomas Street was absolutely rammed, the atmosphere was electric and everyone seemed to be having the best time. It was honestly the most amazing street rave/party/gathering I'd ever been to. Felt really surreal but extremely fun too. Good Music, great company, delicious food, lovely alcoholic beverages and pretty bunting...what more could you ask for?! Nowt I say.

I just hope there is something like this again sometime soon! It was so ACE!

Special thanks to Kate & Wills!

xxx

No comments:

Archives