May 01, 2012

I'm now a Stylecard fashion blogger!!!

Hello all,

I'm really pleased to announce I'm now a blogger and contributing style writer for new start up fashion site StyleCard.co.uk.

There is a great membership scheme to offer online, anyone can join in purchasing a 'style-card'. This will effectively get you 10% discount off all the partenered brands and retailers found on the site.

The discount applies to well known brands such as Dr Martens, Cheap Monday, Casio and House of Holland. Partnered stores include Urban Outfitters, Stylemews and Rings&TingsThe site also features some independent up & coming designers, and all of the brands are alphabetically organized- makes shopping easier!

My role is to promote the brands online and write about trends, daily looks and outfit building, which is really enjoyable. I'm one of many resident bloggers in the fashion portal, where there's lots of individual profiles and articles about all things fashion related. I finished my first short blog post this week on 3 shirts selected from Urban Outfitters online...

To see my article click HERE

You can read more about StyleCard HERE


(Let me know what you think of my writing :) ) More articles to come XXX

No comments:

Archives