December 09, 2010

Snow days...

















For days, I'd been meaning to take photos in the snow...since the very first drops last week.

I managed to get round to it this week and also captured my dog Charlie who is an Old English Sheepdog in some of the pictures too! He loves the snow and when its windy too, but he prefers to gallop throughout the white fields at the back of my house. I'm quite lucky to have my house back onto a golf course especially when its frosty or has snowed, it always looks really picturesque. On the way home I took some photographs also of All Saints Church and cemetery.  

Here are some of the images I took around 10.15 am on Monday morning. 


What do you think?

On another wintery note, this week I also did a personal style post for Anyweargirl.com to see it click HERE!

x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your pics. makes winter look almost nice ;o)

Matthew Spade said...

ace images, looks fun. charlie is the dogs!

Archives