February 19, 2011

Get in your rave cave for LOUISE GRAY ♥











I would like to think in my heart that I am a Louise Gray kinda girl...and that her creations suit me down to the ground. Because they are so utterly beautiful...vibrantly chaotic, tactile and elegantly flamboyant.

She is one clever lady. I love her latest collection for SS/11, which showcases pastel perfect clobber, alongside clashing prints, eclectic rags, knots, layering and loose threads.

Entwined in her design ethic are 80's colour-ways with the essence of 90's rave chic, polished and brought up to date for the 21st century gutsy girl.

Having studied textile design and embroidery, Louise's attention to detail is exquisitely eccentric with layers of fabric emblazoned with off the wall embellishments and prints.

SO So excited to see what she showcases at Fashion week later today... I wish I was there...no doubt that she will rock it outlandishly!

xxx


Catwalk images from Louise Gray London and portrait photograph courtesy of londonfashionweek.co.uk

No comments:

Archives