February 24, 2011

On my wishlist...

For my room:






Beautiful, Mr Bright Chair in Gold Leaf. I sat in this chair yesterday, so so comfy and the vibrant buttons are such a nice touch. My first choice for furniture when I move out of my parents house.



 For my snacks:


I need this Fine Feline Plate for my toast in the morning, decoratively painted by lovely Parisian artist Nathalie Lete.

                
 For my wardrobe:




LOVE Richard Nicoll's latest collaboration with Fred Perry. The Crew Neck Pointelle Cardigan in Aqua Haze is particularly beautiful, hand-finished with delicately scattered pearls.

                
   For my jacket:





                       Probably one of my favourite finds, this NW3 Goose brooch is too cute, I want him!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love love that chair Kate, it's so perfect for you!

Hollie

lipstick and balloons

Unknown said...

Thanks Hollie! I love it too, hopefully one day I will be able to afford it! :) xxx

Archives