June 22, 2011

NICE Things

I thought it would be rather a nice post to share with you a collective of things I have been exploring and had the pleasure of looking at this week. Take a peek...



ART. Lovely illustrations that I have been admiring by one of my favorite illustrators...Tina Berning. 



FASHION & APPAREL. Lucky for us Anthropologie has just launched into sale, I have been glancing today at their beautiful jewellery, homeware and accesories. Here are some lovely things that I came across...


In-The-Lead Shades, beautiful acetate, 

Made In Italy, £59.95








Flourishing Stripes Tank, sumptuously embroidered Marigolds,

 £39.95





Gorgeous Lemon Stick Wedges, By Miss Albright, 

£79.95 , I love these!!!



ICON. Madonna circa 1987...the year I was born. I've recently been worshipping photographs of her voluminous platinum hair, dark eye-brows and pillar box red cupids bow. I'm currently trying to channel this look...I find myself wearing red lipstick most days now. I just need to grow my hair a bit longer but its getting there! xxx


ABSOLUTE


BEAUT


No comments:

Archives