August 27, 2011

Belgian Beaut & a brief update x



I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing. Audrey ♥


I came across this beautiful image and couldn't resist putting it up, maybe because I'm such a fan of colorful umbrella's. I like the sepia muted tones in this aside from the elegance and poise that only Audrey could pull off with this little Manchester weather necessity! 


I haven't really been blogging much lately, just got back a week or so ago from a lovely and very idyllic holiday in Greece which I soon will be putting up  dozens of photos of. Planning some style posts too and I have a new exciting contributing  writing position for a website called Style Sequel...will be getting on it in the next few days, I literally can't wait to start churning out some new articles again...it's been too long! Will definitely share them with you. 


Chow for now
Kate XXX

No comments:

Archives