August 29, 2011

Beside the Sea...


















Here are the first lot of photos from my holiday, I took over 500 on one camera so have decided to categorize them in themed posts. Earlier this month I went to Kanoni in Corfu, Greece with a good friend. We were 10 mins walk away from this idyllic bay with cosy cafe's, a sandy beach tucked away around the corner and picturesque scenery of local boats, greenery and a quaint white chapel.

Every evening the sky turned a different array of colors, which was fascinating to watch, and the moon's reflection glistened on the water, it really was one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. XXX

2 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

500! go you, the place looks very nice

Unknown said...

haha! Yeah, I got busy! Loads more to post, thanks x

Archives