September 20, 2011

2# F-TROUPE

Considering the snazzy London based footwear brand F-troupe has only been around circa 2003, its certainly spread its very stylish wings afar thanks to founder Mick Hoyle. Now stocking online and in store of high street favorites ASOS and Urban Outfitters, not to mention in 24 countries, the brand is going from strength to strength each season with refreshing and quintessential takes on the unique F-Troupe staple shoe.




With an English eccentric attitude to tradition, practicality and savvy street style, F-Troupe really is a footwear brand that you don't come across everyday.




Punched out leather stars, buttons, bows, patent leather and Dalmatian printed pony hair are just to name a few of the quirky details that come with each pair.



With so many beautiful styles to choose from it really is very difficult to settle for just the one pair. I can say wholeheartedly that I am an avid fan of the brand. Though the price-tag so far has deterred me from buying a pair just yet. I am considering purchasing a pair next payday or 'investment buying' as I like to call it. 




In saying that though, to actually handle a pair, you can clearly see the amazing craftsmanship and quality that lovingly has gone into each shoe. The leather is of an extremely high quality, and F-Troupe pride themselves in British heritage but in appealing also to a wide international audience.



I can't remember how I first came across the brand, but essentially I am drawn to the retro appeal that F-Troupe seem to have nailed down to a t; in their ever-evolving design and style ethos. 





Such an amazing brand to say the least with equally exciting styles that pop out every new coming season. I must say I am quite in love with literally every pair of shoes that I have laid my eyes on from their fantastic website F-TROUPE.com. I am particularly in love with the black, green and purple suede lace-ups. They remind me of a modern take on a 1920's bathing shoe that a modern day English eccentric would wear. 



It's gonna be a hard decision narrowing it down to just one pair, somehow I think I can do it! What are your favorites? XXX

No comments:

Archives