September 06, 2011

1# Boutique by Jaeger beauts...









Over the next few weeks I have decided to comparatively list and write about 5 of my favorite and most importantly -affordable and accessible- fashion brands of the moment. Boutique by Jaeger initially snook in first because I've been so excited about the current collection. 

Above is are some of my favorite shots from the Boutique by Jaeger look-book. Summer is finally over now that we've entered early september and this thankfully means another uncontrollably lustful collection by the creative geniuses behind this uber cute high street brand!!!

Stocked in House of Fraser as well as it's big sister store Jaeger... Boutique this season showcases an eclectic range of winter warmers such as snuggly duffel coats, cord shorts and slim fitting knits. Last summer's collection had a feel for nostalgia with 60's structured shapes and late 50's vintage inspired color schemes. 

It is clear to see for AW/11 that Boutique's notorious playful streak from the last collection has been refined and effectively replaced by a much sleeker, muted and more practical looking wardrobe. Very much the envious stylish and creative girl next door who loves to work in the big city. 

This season you can expect mysterious illustrative prints, dark gingham, earthy fairisle patterned knits, sequin peter pan collar blouses and classic polka dots

I must say, I really am a fan of these autumn winter pieces (in comparison to last season)...I hate to admit it...but I love wrapping up warm on a cold winters day. I have always preferred crisp autumn mornings, leaving the house first thing especially when Jack Frost has been about! 


Needless to say I want it all...every single piece! Will have to start saving pronto XXX

All images and for more lovely clothes & info visit Jaeger.co.uk/Boutique

No comments:

Archives