November 15, 2013

Hello...

It's been a while... but I'm still here!

I've been pretty busy over the past month or so ... excitingly I've joined the 
Mens Fashion Magazine team! YAY! I'm now a weekly fashion contributor, producing articles on Men's trends, Style inspirations and Fashion subcultures. 

I've been working for the magazine now for just over a month, it's challenging but really fun! I enjoy working out of my comfort zone; as its the first time I've written professionally for a male fashion audience.

I've had three articles published online which I'm really pleased with. I love researching for a new piece, I aim to produce something different to the last. Below are some screenshots of my work with links below. 


To read more of my Northern Soul article... Click HERE






Botanical Beau... Click HERE



For my latest Raincoats.... Click HERE


I will be doing another post very soon and tell you lots more about the magazine! 

Sorry it's such a short one today!

Hope you enjoyed reading my work, what do you think?

XXX

1 comment:

Matthew Spade said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Archives